Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What I Wish For

I think I will take some time to get used to the idea of being in the same room with Megat and Tanaka. I am still quite afraid of these big bullies although now they do not threaten me so much. Still I would like to be able to sit with them just like I am able to sit with my bruffer Bujang. I know san is trying to get Fern to work with all of us - me, Megat and Tanaka to make it happen. I am still nervous though.
 They look very friendly here but not with me!

This is what I would like my family to be with me- that I will be able to sit outside with everyone calmly and unafraid.




Note to kxbc about the catgrass.
I would just put the mixture in the pot and water it as per the instructions. Then I would cover the whole pot with a black plastic bag for about 2 days for the seeds to germinate. Once this happens, I would remove the plastic bag and put the pot in a place that gets some sun. In about a week, the grass would grow long enough for the amigos. This one is a pot of Bio- Grass which they like.

3 comments:

  1. Brothers can be very boisterous, Ms. Akira, and it can be hard to sit with them peacefully. But we are optimistic that, with Fern's help and San's constant attention, you will be able to achieve your dream.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Akira, what else I can say ?..I'm a boy too !
    Well, lady..it will take time I guess
    But boys are good in cuddle, you know ? ( wink )
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks for the info. The pack I had bought does not have the step of enclosing it in a black plastic bag for germination. My success rate is so poor that only 1 seed will sprout from every 10 seeds I sow.

    ReplyDelete