Friday, May 17, 2013

Where is the grass?

Yesterday, san broughted us out to wander about along the corridor but at different times. san told us that we both liked to see the same fings although I prefur this bicycle part and my bruffer Bujang likes
 the whole bicycle. HE also likes the yellow sun fing but I really do not like it ..well sometimes there is a lizard behind it and then its ok.
 We both like the little garden that san has fur us.

but I fink she should grow more cat grass fur me instead offur all this. I can't eat all offur this san! san told me that she is trying to plant more grass.
 san says it takes  4  days to have this much grass...
but I eat so much of it so fast
that she can't keep up! Excuses!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried grass before. Does it taste good?

    ReplyDelete