Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Words of Affirmation

I got the amigos new tags for our words of affirmation so every time we see any of them, we will think of the word as well. I believe that every thought I send out or even think will in some way affect everything that I do or indeed what happens to me :). So I got 4 words for the amigos- Joy, Peace, Courage and Love.
 These are our new collars that will go with ...
 our tags :)
 If Tanaka has peace, Ms Akira would be much happier and he himself would be less stressed out with wanting to chase her always. I told him he would be our Peace Maker :)
Bujang is our BOSS but he is afraid of new things and thunder as well. So I always tell him that he is very brave in all things. When he sits with us, instead of under the bed, when there is thunder,  we also say it to him:. Now if only he would try to sit on his new bed :)
 Megat has Love as we adopted him from very dire circumstances and even now he will sit outside only when I am home. When I am at work, he would sit in my bedroom, enjoying the quiet as well. Now instead of grandma saying that she feels sorry for him (even now!), I have advised grandma and cousin R to always say 'Megat Sayang' (Megat Love) when they call him :) 
Ms Akira has Joy. I think she now experiences new joy of being with family and feels more relaxed and more courageous. She will even walk the living room when Megat is outside (with me).
Too much thinking will drive us all up the wall san....

2 comments:

  1. OMC, those are so great! That's a terrific idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! The words themselves, the collars too, and also the tags!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete