Friday, July 05, 2013

Megat's 2nd Vincristine

Megat went for his review and vincristine injection today. Dr Ly was concerned when he found out that Megat was not eating well but was glad that there was no vomitting. 

He had Betamox 0.50
Depredil injection 0.50
Dexaason injection 0.50
Metomide injection 0.50
Vincristine sulfate injection 1mg 0.10
Vitamin B Complex injection 0.30
When we came home it was nearing dinner and I was glad to see that he ate his food willingly. He had lost some weight but nothing drastic. Last week he was 3.67 and this week he was 3.5. So I am glad he was stable but we will still have to cross our fingers that even if he may not put on weight, he should lost lose anymore. Dr Ly said it was ok to give him baby food as well. Btw his lymph node in his inner thigh is a little enlarged!

He was also given prednisolone which should help with his appetite. 
                    ........zzzzzz.......

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are eating little bits Megat. Every bit helps.

    Hugs.

    julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are crossing all our paws that your appetite stays good, Megat!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megat. I am given Mirtazapine to help my appetite. I too, am having trouble eating my meals and Mum is worried. I do hope you start feeling better. My vet also told me to eat kitten food although I am an old lady.
    Meow, Jessica the cat

    ReplyDelete