Monday, July 22, 2013

Oh No! Monday....

 I am staying here as long as I can today.
Its better to have  a hide-out Akira. The haze may come back tomorrow. The fires in Sumatra are still burning fiercely and the wind may not be in our favour tomorrow.  Its time to close our windows and doors again and no more walks outside.
      
                 And an update
Megat is feeling easy after his morning 12 ml of puréed beef and gravy. He did eat some tuna on his own but not enough to keep up his strength although he sleeps most of the time. He is not as bony as before but we will be going to see Dr Ly this Thursday and we will know more of what to do. I has given him 1.5 ml of duphalac and even that is too much. I am trying various combinations as sometimes I give him 2 and there will be hardly any poo at all. 

1 comment:

  1. very easy photos. We are crossing our paws that Dr. Ky will be able to offer up a good suggestion tomorrow.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete