Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Easy

I am getting better. Thanks for all the purrayers and good thoughts that you have sent our way. I feel better and am eating more as well. 

Okay so maybe in the mornings I still have some trouble eating but san feeds me with the syringes.  She said the food was all good - no grain from Taste of the Wild. It's salmon and chicken. 
It has a picture of a BIG CAT. san says puma. I dunno. But san says I need to eat so I can have BIG CAT energy. She warms it a little and puts the food through a sieve mixed with a little Whiskers beef and chicken gravy. I usually finish all the food.But  during the day I do eat my renal kibble- a little at a time as is my wont. 

I am still a little thin and I vocalise much more. I have some up and down days still but san has accepted this as I am already 17 years old and am sometimes unsteady on my feet. We both look forward to more up days that we know will come in the future. 

Anyway san and I and all of us here are very pleased and we want to thank all you guys once again for helping us through this time. We know it would only get better. After all I did chase my sister yesterday. Although san was not pleased, she said she was glad I have the energy to do even that. 
            Ok san. It's time for a nap. 
 
Yup. We are all glad especially me as I plan to ambush ...err..play wif him some time soon. I am making plans. 






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that great update, Megat. We are so pleased about all of this. That Taste of The Wild looks delicious!

    Tanaka-Chan, maybe you should pack your bags and come for a little vacation with Bibi and Genji. We could have some great chases and wrestling!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are happy for you, Megat--at 17 you are allowed to be a little fussy! san takes such good care of you.

    ReplyDelete