Thursday, October 17, 2013

Finally Outside


 I had not brought Bujang downstairs for his walk for a whole year. It began with renovation works for the place - repainting, retiling, building of temporary shelters for workman things, hammering and moving things about. I had brought him downstairs sporadically but he  refused to go out of the carrier. For the last 4 days, I had brought him down to see if he would take a walk and yesterday was the day he took his first walk downstairs but not without some trepidation and hiding behind pillars.

 He did this more times than I can count. I guess the sudden openness was overwhelming.
 I am glad all the broken down bicycles were removed and so was Bujang.

 Finally he crossed the drain and ate some grass. 
He even crossed over the drain several times and he went backwards and forwards. I think he quite enjoyed his day out. I am glad that it was quiet enough for him to enjoy the day.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great outing, Bujang! We're so glad you finally got to go out!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having quite the adventures there, Bujang! I am jealous, Meow, Jessica the cat

    ReplyDelete