Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday Meditations

Here I am looking much thinner than I usually do. I am much better at defending myself against my brother Tanaka and do not yell so much now when he comes near me. I know that he is just being a silly brother. Last night I decided to tell san that it was time to go for a walk and not wait for her to tell me. I pushed open her bedroom door with my paws and head and it opened immediately. THAT was not such a good idea as my brother Tanaka was waiting for me and he ran out and we had a short stand-off. But san then scholded my brother for chasing me and put him to bed. 
My brother Bujang then came over to me and told me to behave myself. Hmmm..maybe I should be more careful next time. 

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to see you becoming so adventurous, Ms. Akira!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta be a little careful pushing doors open, Ms Akira. But we are glad there were no serious fights or flying furrs over your adventure.

    ReplyDelete