Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Shopping

 Ok. I see something nice san. Maybe we can bring it up to our house. It looks like a better birthday present and much more entertaining. We can all play on it.
san: WHAT!! No! We can't bring this into our house Bujang. It belongs to the landing. I think its for the people in the houses to rest.
Bujang: Then why don't they bring it home?
san: Maybe its for a big party that they may be having.
Bujang: Ok then. You may be right.
 WOHOO!! Bicycles for sale! They're not? They belong to the people in the houses? Hmmm...
 I'm too tired to go shopping anymore. I need to rest.
 Am I shopping for my own present?
 Can we bring these pots and pans home? No? The people need them? Then why are they outside?
 I don't understand people. See san. This is my ball. I have it in my house so I can play wif it. People are strange to put their stuff outsid eoffur their houses.
Leave me alone. I am grooming!

4 comments:

  1. Silly Amigos! All things belong to Cats no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an awful lot of stuff outside where you live!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe all those things are for you to play with when you got on walks? What fun! We like all the lovely plants. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe all those things are for you to play with when you got on walks? What fun! We like all the lovely plants. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete