Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday Easy ..or maybe not

 I told san that I have not been writing anyfing here lately and she haz not shown me to anyone as well. No the little pikshur of me sitting yesterday did not count. She asked me what I wanted to say as today is Saturday Easy Day and we don't usually post at length. So I said why don't you help me post somefing I said to Fern last Sunday. So here it is.

He said he was fine. I praised him a lot for being good boy leaving Akira alone in kitchen and didn't disturb her. He said, "I know that is what mummy wants." Then I told him that with this arrangement he is able to stay longer in living room instead of being in the smaller room. He said, "Yes its nice." But he is still curious what Akira is doing so he will still keep an eye on her.
I really don't know why he is so curious about me. I am just another kitty in the house.
These kids really take the cake! I wonder how long more I can take it. Sigh...

3 comments:

  1. Tanaka, we have to agree with you. Sometimes girlcats just NEED to be watched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Tanaka-Chan, even though it was a back view, we loved the photo of you in the corridor yesterday. And we enjoyed reading your news and all of today's photos as well.

    We are so very excited because #1 told us she was finally coming home today. We are crossing all paws that there are no more problems and she will be here mid-aftertoon, as planned.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great picture of you, Tanaka... gets me curious about oranges. I always gotta know what my sister is up to too... but then she sees me looking at her and she starts running after me. Sometimes she just likes her privacy, I guess. I think she's getting used to me though.... one day at a time. You all have a good weekend! - Whipple

    I do not always chase Whipple, just usually chase him. Akira and Bujang must be taking it easy too! They look so really relaxed. -Pepper

    ReplyDelete