Friday, March 21, 2014

TGIF

This is the last Friday before san goes back to work so we did many things in the morning. 
                                  
We went out looking at our corridor garden. The dry spell had encouraged the bougainvillea to flower 
                            
I also looked closely at this plant. San said the woman who sold it to her said it's called 'mother-in-law's tongue. ' Since I do not have a mother-in-law I do not know why that is. Neither does san.
                           
I spent the rest of the time looking at sunpuddles....
                                  .....and just hanging around with san...
There is nothing better than fresh grass eaten outside. Our grass came yesterday so this morning I had good grass. 
                                         Yes. If it's in a tray it belongs to me. 
Hmmmmmmm.  Also grooming in the cradle the first thing in the morning is one of the best things in my life. Of cos it can be better but for now, I'll take it. 
                                                        TGIF every one. 

4 comments:

  1. It looks like a good Friday for everyone. We are very busy taking care of #1 as she needs our nursing services again.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? San is going to go back to work? Make the most of every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today was sunny so I spent my day lying on my bed by the sunny window. Meow, and have a lovely weekend my furry friends, meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plants are beautiful. And nice to hear you were able to spend time with San and enjoy some grass.

    ReplyDelete