Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bujang at the osteopath

                      
Bujang behaved very well at the osteopath this morning. He sat patiently and waited for Adrian and he helped Adrian massage his spine by turning right and left and sitting quietly. He even allowed Adrian to feel his liver without once protesting. I was quite amazed at how well-behaved he was. 

The report this time was excellent. Adrian had checked all his vertebrae and he did not find any stress in any one of them now. I am really glad as I want his later life to be just as happy as his life now, without excruciating and debilitating pain. 

I must stress that Adrain did say his physical trauma is the result of some emotional stress and trauma in his early life as to date Bujang did not have any kind of trauma with me nor had he hurt himself. Adrian helped him the first time and I had decided to get more help for his emotional issues with Craig MacLennan, a naturapath and holistic teacher. Craig had been working with Bujang and clearing his emotional 'blockages' and chakra work. Since I do not think that a stressed spine can be better with only one treatment, the emotional work with Craig must have done a llot to help him as well. 

Since he is doing so well, we only need to see Adrian in 3 months, in July. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment