Monday, May 05, 2014

Monday Mood

Appreciation

Today, I give thanks for my family even the orange fuzzball. He has learnt not to disturb me (most of the time) as he knows that I am no pushover. I am thankful that he thinks I am cute and he likes watching me do cute things. I give thanks for my brother Bujang as he allows me to run all over the house like a sandstorm at night and he understands that I am a little complicated and like to think a lot. I give thanks for san who loves me with her whole heart and helps us all to learn how to live as a family. I thank grandma as she keeps calling me "Akira" in a soft voice so I am not afraid. I also thank Fern who gives me Reiki and makes me feel warm and comfortable.

ps. this is all taken from her conversations with Laura and Fern :)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post to start the week with! We thank YOU, Ms. Akira!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful tings for which to be thankful, Ms Akira. We are thankful for YOU, sweet one.

    ReplyDelete