Thursday, May 08, 2014

Thursday Notes

I hope you don't fink I am always naughty and need counselling. I am also a great snoopervisor and do my duty by making sure that effuryfing is ok in my neighbourhood. I am a protector and I fink I do my job well.
 Here I was making sure that effuryfing is fine and that there were no mossies about.
I always look up when I am walking. san usually tells me to be careful but I fink looking up is always better. You don't know what might fall on you on your walks!
san said it was ok fur me to get up these stairs as the stains were only coffee stains. But I still fink human beans should take better care offur their homes inside and outside.
Usually after a walk, I have to take a good rest and I like sleeping on san's bed as no one else sits here - but ME in the afternoon. I get a good rest until san comes home from work and we would go out fur  a walk or sometimes play or san reads to me or we listen to the radio. There are many fings to do so I need a lot offur rest before and after.

2 comments:

  1. We don't think you're naughty, Tanaka-Chan. We know you are playful and full of beans!

    But we also love the last photo in today's post. You are a master rester!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would the neighbours in your building do without you Tanaka? You do a great job of keeping things in order. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete