Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday Quiet

A quiet walk in the afternoon
a quiet sleep after...

I helped my furmily last night. I chased a nasty (san finks) black cockroach outta our house. I chased him all around the living room and then he ran out. san was furry happy and gave me two friskies treats. Then I saw him again enter our house. THAT was not good. I am the protector of my house and so I chased him but san put him under a glass. It was like watching a movie. I watched him fur many minutes , then cousin r brought him outside. Hmmm...I could do with some more entertainment though. So today I am a little tired.

2 comments:

  1. Good job chasing that roach out of the house, Tanaka! That's hard work, for sure, so we can understand your being tired. Have a nice nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanaka-Chan, we just love those sunny photos. We also think you are such a mighty hunter. Cockroaches are such nasty creatures!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete