Sunday, June 29, 2014

Easy Peasy Sunday

As usual our best days are in the collage. We had some days outside which we enjoyed and our inside days were spent just lounging about. Ms Akira spent some time alone and some time with me on request.  She likes for the both of us to sit by the door and just relax looking at the world. 
Yesterday san found our hammock that she had hidden some place. She replaced the fleece and put it out. I was the first one on it and tested it for hammockibility. It was furry comfurtable. San puts it close to the family space so we can rest and be with our people and still be alone. I like it that we have choices. 
This was the first time I was on the hammock. I don't really like it when my feet do not touch ground or when I feel 'up in the air and rocking'. It was actually not too bad and I could actually rest in it safely. (After the first 10 to 15 minutes, he has not been on it again!)
As usual, san took our picture. She said its a good family portrait of two boys together. 
I also got some lap time. But these days I prefer sitting outside eventhough san was inside the room. Lap time is usually done inside my room when san works at the computer or she reads on the computer chair. I don't sit on her lap at any other time. 
By the way, today is the 1st day of Ramadan. San woke us all up at 4.30 am and gave us somefing to eat. The she had her pre-dawn breakfast of chicken salad and tea. We all had our usual breakfast. It was too early to do anyfing and so I am taking a nap on my hammock. I am glad cats do not have to fast at all unlike the beans in the house. Have a good Sunday effurybody. Time to zzz...

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a nice week and a good, relaxing Sunday for all of you.

    It must be hard to fat for so many hours each day, and still go to work!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like your blue hammock. It is nice that San will have to get up extra early to feed all of you these days. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete