Sunday, July 06, 2014

Easy Peasy Sunday


This had been a frantic week for us as the school term has just begun. San had to attend many meetings and that was why we didn't get to walk outside for many days and therefore we did not have many outside pictures. We spent a lot of time napping as there was little to do when san was not home. 
San and I took a selfie yesterday. This was taken in the afturnoon. I always sit wif san when she is in bed reading in the afturnoon. We have quiet chats where she tells me how much she loves me and that I could love my sisfur as well. Yesterday there were some shenanigans and my sisfur screamed. I got timeout but it was worth it. Ha!
I do not know why Tanaka likes chasing me. Yesterday when san left us alone, he came to sniff at me but I screamed at him loudly. You can see from our collage that I was the only one with many things to say. But later things calmed down as san put Tanaka on timeout. He is eight years old. Surely he is old enough to know better. But I still wonder why he is so obsessed! 
Here I was helping san to see which of her clothes were good enough to be given away to charity. She gave away many that still had price tags on them. I don't know why she bought them if she was not going to wear them! Tomorrow is Youth Day and a school holiday. Some university students are collecting clothes and books that they can sell later to benefit 2 organizations who need funding. San has been giving away a lot of her stuff last month. I  was helping cos I wanted to make certain that she gave ONLY her stuff away and not ours! She used to give carloads of our stuff away but san said they were going to shelters so I guess that was okay. But now we do not have much stuff and I do not think she should continue to give away OUR stuff. I always help her to do these things. 
                 
Last night san and I went for a short walk along our corridor. The picture was a little hazy as san did not bring her glasses with her. Although  it was a short walk I was very pleased. The corridor is brighter at night than the daytime. It's true that Singapore looks like a jewel at night as the Council makes sure that all housing estates are brightly lit between 7 pm to 7 am every day. 
                                             Have a good Sunday everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Tanaka-Chan, we think it must be lovely sit quietly with San and discuss many things. But Ms. Akira is right in that, at eight years old, you surely should not behave like a naughty kitten! That looks like an interesting walk, Bujang!

    We have more grey skies and light rain here…

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanaka, you must leave Miss Akira alone. I know you just want a bit of fun but she likes her peace. There are no others kitties in my house so it is always calm. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete