Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Tanaka Tuesday

 I do not know why I am in the room. I want to get out to play.
 B: Its because you are very naughty and chase after Akira all the time, I told you to give her some space. She is a girl and is complicated. (B said this to Laura, the animal communicator, last November)
But THIS is not my room. Its the 'little girl's room'. I am furry good all the time. I have the natural curiosity of cats.
san: I told you many times and now I'm telling you that f you chase her or attempt to chase her when both of you are outside, you will be on timeout!
Hrumphhffff....I will fink about it!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Tanaka-Chan. I sympathise with you! I am often told off by #1 for chasing the girls. Of course, at our place, Queen Tama is a very fierce girl… so she is the most fun to chase!

    Purrs,
    Genji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Tanaka. Well, it seems you are in time out, so use your time wisely, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete