Sunday, August 10, 2014

Easy Peasy Sunday Thanks

We thought that instead of our usual Easy Peasy Sunday post, we would do Easy Peasy Sunday Thanks as san thinks we do not do enough thanking ( especially for her!) and for everything that we have. She has put up our flag in our weekly collage so we will begin there. 

We give thanks that we live in Singapore. It has many warts but also many good things. We especially thank the many cat people that we have who have fought for our community cats ( our brother Megat used to be one before he came to live with us). We will be having the Cat Welfare Society Steriliasation month where we are trying to sterilize 6000 community cats this year. We have donated to sterilize 50 cats (san gave the green papers but we told her she should do it so we helped as well). 
I give thanks that I have a good life with all of my things around me. But I especially give thanks that I now can walk about in the living room easily when I want to. I have sat several times with grandma on her couch and know that when I am outside, my brother Tanaka will be inside and so he cannot chase me at all. I also give thanks that sometimes when we are both outside, he has learnt to leave me alone for a bit. I know he has a hard time trying to learn to leave me alone but he is not as aggressive as he was before. I give thanks that he can learn new things although I do not know why he is taking such a long time with it. 
I give thanks that I have stopped vomiting everyday after my good and that san is asking Craig to help me with my issues. I am thankful that even when I meow loudly at night (and I do this every night) san has decided to leave me to it and not tell me to be quiet. I thank grandma for loving me a lot and allowing me to sit on her bed although I sometimes squeeze her out of it. 
I am fankful that I have a loving family who loves me a lot a lot a lot. I am fankful for the delicious food that I have although I sometimes make san open up many tins before I make a decision to eat. I give fanks for san who gives me scritches  (with both hands) every night before I sleep and who allows me to sit on her chest when I feel like it. She tells me sometimes that my feet hurt her a little but I know she doesn't mean it. I know I am too cute to refuse. I give fanks to san for letting us all talk to Fern every week so she can give us Reiki and help us with each offur. I now talk to Fern about my sisfur much more and she tells me what I need to fink about. I fink I will take some time still to figure out our relationship but I know I am so much better than before. I give fanks for that, that I am able to learn new things. 

5 comments:

  1. You know, it's true we don't stop and think enough about what we are truly thankful for. You three have great things--some big, some small, all important to each of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post, Amigos. We in turn give thanks for having met you and become your friends, sharing in your joys and sadness every day.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are a whole lot of great things to be thankful for. :)

    We know one thing ... we are thankful for YOU!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also give thanks for finding a new mom two...almost 3 years ago now, that is as loving as my first mom must have been for I can as a very loving little girl here to mommy. I was starved for loves and she and brothers gave them to me.'

    Mom said she is thankful for each day. And grateful to be here to enjoy them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should all take some time each day to be thankful for the things we have. You are good kitties to remind us. And thank you for contributing to the well being of the community kitties. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete