Saturday, August 02, 2014

Saturday Easy

I had  little nap this morning. Yesterday Craig, who is trying to help me with my dominance issues helped me to balance my energies when he found out that I had fever and that is why I am sleeping a lot. 
Offur course then I had a lot of energy to walk about.
        Sniffing at drains...
My bruffer Bujang also went for a walk but he prefurred to lounge about.
More lounging about...
Then he visited the neighbours.
Our little balcony garden is finally flowering as san finally gave the flowers some fertilizer. San has been much too lazy. She is not even a cat and has no excuse!
Fanks to effuryone who thought kindly of me when I was not so well. I am all better now.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart, I am so sorry mom and I missed that you were not well. I hope the fever has passed and the reason for it found. xxooox

    ReplyDelete