Saturday, September 06, 2014

Saturday Easy

We thought today we should just post pictures offur ourselves wif just a note to say the white cat Putih is doing well and san should be able to release her next week. These were taken this morning when we were out walking except for Akira who decided to surprise Bujang after he finished with his litter-box. 
This offur course is me outside my house. I had a short walk to look for my wheatgrass but san told me they were all gone. I suspect she threw them out but she said I would get some more next week. 
So I walked about a little to see what was new along my corridor. 
My bruffer Bujang went for an early walk. The morning sun was out already at about 8.45. He was at first nervous but got over it quite quickly. 
He walked to a new space and then got a little nervous and sat. But san told him it was okie to be a little nervous but there was nuffing to be frightened about. Finally he decided that it was better to explore than just to sit. 
There was a little rat in the drain and san told him to leave it alone!!
             Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                                   BOO!
Bujang was quite surprised as she had never tried this before. My sisfur is full of surprises !

3 comments:

  1. We are so pleased to read that your "visitor" is healing well and soon to be released. Ms Akira, it was fun to see you stalk Bujang; you must be feeling feisty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy. Birthday Bujang !!
    I hope you have a great day
    Thanks for stop by :)

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics of all of you but we really smiled at the ones of Ms. Akira!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete