Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturday Easy

san said that yesterday was too hot to be outside and not so good even to be along the corridor. So we went out this morning as the haze was not too bad and we didn't smell burning in the air. 
I was very glad to be out finally as I didn't go walking the whole of last week. I immediately went to my favourite place. It's at the end of a long shallow drain. I get to walk in it if it's dry. 
I got to eat some grass from the ground, not from a package. It smelled good and was crunchy. 
I sat for a bit under this big scratcher tree to look around. 
Of course I also saw Ginger. He followed me about but I was not concerned as he was very respectful of my things and did not hiss at me...well only once. 
I like this space too. But the grass grows in clumps and not so good for eating. I saw a small snail though. I watched it for a bit but it was very S.L.O.W. 
I finally decided just to sit and watched the goings-on. I spent a whole hour here which did not make up for a whole week but better than nothing. I had a good time. 




2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a very interesting and quite fulfilling outing, Bujang! We hope you can go again soon.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a very good time filled with interesting and things that you could learn from. xox

    ReplyDelete