Monday, October 06, 2014

Monday Mood

     
From our door, we can now see Megat's new pot easily. When the yellow flowers bloom again it would be very cheery for him. 
                            A close-up
On Sunday I did some gardening to clear up the roses that refused to grow anymore. Possibly I did not pay as much attention to them as I did the yellow flowers that attract the sunbirds. I also decided to clear up space on this side of the corridor garden and placed Megat's urn in a smaller pot with new flowering plants. It is way higher than his previous position and receives more sun and breeze. When he was alive, this was what he loved most - to sit by the window seat in the afternoons for his quiet time feeling the warmth of the sun and the hint of the breeze that sometimes comes through the window. My sister gave me some garden decorations as well and so I think he would be pleased with the butterfly. I had given his memorial Buddha cat a good wash and so there he sits smiling brightly. I hope my rainbow cat Megat is pleased with where his urn is now. 
Megat's urn used to be here, very low and when the plants grew more leaves, of course it became gradually darker and more obscure. I guess he just wanted some light. 

4 comments:

  1. I am sure that Angel Megat is pleased with where his urn is now. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megat must be so pleased with his special place in the garden. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful that Megat can still be where he loved to be!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a good mama to your babies always. My momma is too, to us. xxoo

    ReplyDelete