Friday, October 10, 2014

TGIF Thanks fur effuryfing

When san came home yesterday, she saw 2 boxes. One big box from Amazon (but that was not interesting for us) and another smaller box. We were much more interested in that smaller one. We smelled adventure and new fings. And indeed there were many fings fur us.
WOWEE!! But what were these fings? I smelled the smell offur strange kitties from far away. There were toys and even a nice card ...all the way from Vegas. san says Vegas is where many wonderful fings are, like deserts and rhinos and cats in a big catio. They are the Katnip Lounge kitties and their marvelous momma. Fanks you guys! We were furry happy but san (the spoilsport) said we can open only one fing. I decided on the red one. I thought somefing good will happen and its in my bruffer's favourite colour.

 Bujang was furry excited but he was more interested in the box. It smelled of catnip! Woohoo!
Then he decided that he also wanted the red one. He drooled on it!


Then he spent the whole evening sitting in it. I had to wait my turn to slide across the floor in it! 
But I fink the bestest fing here is my video :))

san said we were lucky to have friends from far and near who are generous. We are grateful for that. 

4 comments:

  1. A special package for special kitties. What a lovely treat. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're tickled pink you like your gifts...they sure got there FAST!!!

    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH what a joy to see and how dear of the kitties at Katnip Lounge to do that. xoxox

    ReplyDelete