Saturday, November 01, 2014

Saturday Easy


am pleased to report that I went for a walk downstairs but I didn't want to get out. There was a man who was washing the void deck. So I just watched him. San also brought me to the playground. It was cooler but then it started to rain. I thought san would just bring me home. She did but then we walked up and down the corridor and looked at our corridor garden. I didn't mind doing that. I had a good morning. 
I'm taking it easy for the rest of the day. 
       Even Putih is taking it easy. 

3 comments:

  1. We are glad that you are having an enjoyable Saturday. Here, the weather is absolutely beautiful and we are enjoying the sunshine.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fine morning to us...and now you can snooze all afternoon to recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are having a good god day. Give San snuggles for her trouble.

    ReplyDelete