Sunday, January 25, 2015

Easy Peasy Sunday Thanks

San thought I should blog for today since I am so much better in my body and mind. San said I have stopped gnawing at my skin until it breaks all the time and THIS is a cause for celebration. Last week I only had a tiny one and we put some antibiotic cream on it. We both feel that it was an achievement for the both of us. I know san feel thankful for this. I can't help smiling under my pillow case. 
Here I was waiting for Adrian, my osteopath yesterday. I was so relaxed that gradually fell asleep on my tiger. I have never done that before. 
Here I was falling asleep. Adrian told san that my body was much better and I was a very relaxed kitty. He was quite amazed at how well I was doing. I was also not so stressed in my head. He checked my bones and said they were all in alignment. THAT is good news as well. 
My sister Popps was also in a good place. She had started to play with her lion and sometimes she throws him out of her bed as he was taking too much space. 
Here she was giving him a lesson about playtime. She carries him about as well. 
My brothers Bujang and that orange one Tanaka are also doing well. Huh? What do you mean I need to talk about them separately? Oh well, if you insist. 
Bujang is also doing well. He has taken his TCM medicine without much fuss although he still needs to be persuaded to take the calming medicine. He is also much more playful and would run about with Tanaka more. San thought his back was better but Adrian said it was still a problem. The thankful part was that it was now stable and has not become worse. Adrian suspected that Bujang has chronic back pain. San said that was not good news. But Bujang seemed to be able to do the usual things okay so maybe it was not very painful now. Bujang told Fern that he 'could manage' the pain himself. But san will try to tell the needle doctor about the chronic pain next week. San thinks Bujang should still go eventhough he hates the needles. 
Ya. My orange kitty brother is always napping. San says maybe he is a little bored as san has gone back to work. But at least now he is eating his wet food more times than not, although not as much as before. He does not irritate me as much as I am much more fierce and will tell him off. I know he is getting the probiotics and now he has his own tray of grass as well. Although I don't like him much, I hope he gets over his nausea  and eats his wet food as enthusiastically as his dry food soon. 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing all this good news with us, Miss Akira! You all certainly DO have lots for which to be thankful. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such good news that you are not scratching yourself, Akira. Good to hear your health is much improved. We hopen you had a good weekend, meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are SO happy to hear you are calm enough to let your fur grow back! Concatulations, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are si proud of you, Ms. Akira! And also happy to read that all of the Amigos are doing well!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete