Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wednesday Whispers Out Loud

I am answering some questions today. 

No san just wipes me down as she thinks I need a bath to clear the 'grime' off my fur. I was a downstairs cat for 10 years and so there is much 'grime' on my fur. Also I have been licking my belly and so she thinks the sea salt will help. 

I am thinking whether I am a spoilt kitty like my sister. I must say that now I am. I have many toys and the boys allow me to walk about freely. I am grateful for that. 

Today we would like to say goodbye to our friend Chit who left for the bridge yesterday. She was a Diva in life and we are sure she would be a Diva at the bridge as well. We know her brothers and our brothers were there to welcome her last night. Fly High Chit!

3 comments:

  1. We are sorry to hear that your friend Chit had to go to the Bridge. Run Free, beautiful girl.

    Popps, it is good to be a poiled girl now. You had a difficult life for a long time and it is now time to enjoy being spoiled!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so sad to hear about Chit. She looks like quite a lady. Her humans must be very sad.

    I was very grimy too when I came to live with mum all those years ago. I did not like my baths but they were necessary.
    Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:37 PM

    Farewell to Chit who has gone to the Bridge. Chit's humans must be sad.

    Popps has a unique "thinking" look. She is a very pretty little kitty. I dusted and rubbed cornstarch onto cat hair and then brushed it off (if cat cannot be bathed) & it helps to absorb and remove some of the grease.

    ReplyDelete