Sunday, February 01, 2015

Easy Peasy Sunday Thanks


I must say there is nothing thing very much to do here. I sit and sleep and look out of windows. I was bored but thank goodness for the mice. I like them. 
I have 3 - my favourite purple one, the new brown one with the feathers in the tail and of course the black one that squeaks. You can see from the picture that I reigned supreme in this mouse and cat fight! It can be exhausting as I had put on a little weight but it was not beyond my catness. 
I don't know what Popps is missing as I have never been an outdoor kitty. But she is getting used to the indoor life and I think she happy being here as she has a safe place and a family. The only thing that can be improved here is for san NOT to bring me to the needle doctor. He is a nice man but I can do without the needles. 
I like the quiet that is my family. They don't touch me too much and allow me to hang out wherever I want. I like resting here near my people to take care of gramma and still see what goes on outside. 
I decided to take charge of the remote in a family offur couch potatoes. I realized that they do too much sitting and san is at the puter often. When someone reaches for the remote I put my paw on it! It's my new shananigan game. At least all,offur us get some exercise. 
But I am glad my family does not disturb my naps. Even a kitty needs a rest. 
I am glad Popps is here as she is very firerce with the boys. But of course I know she would chase me if I make the wrong move. 
Yesterday I was outside from the morning as I told san that I wanted to sit near the window. Popps was outside and she sat at her favourite place. You can see my brother Tanaka sitting by the door as he was afraid of Popps. So I had a restful time yesterday. 
     We had a quiet week. It was uneventful but we are grateful for it. 

4 comments:

  1. Finding the right balance so that all of you can be happy and content is an ongoing project, isn't it? It sounds as though you are all beginning to adapt to things, and perhaps the 2-girl and 2-boy balance will work better in the long term.

    We hope your Sunday is passing very pleasantly.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having an enjoyable and restful Sunday too. But watching mum closely as she is baking and cooking today and one never knows of a tasty bit of food might be dropped my way or a treat served up. We are thankful
    That you are safe and loved indoors Popps. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with "boring"! There's a curse: "may you live in interesting times" and boy-o-boy, is that true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:49 AM

    Happy to read that the furkids had an uneventful week. With furkids, the best days are when nothing is happening.
    Keep the "boring" days coming. ; D

    ReplyDelete