Sunday, February 08, 2015

Easy Peasy Sunday

This morning it's my turn to post the entry. This is the picture that san took this morning for the entry. I was just minding my own business. It may not be a glamorous picture but san said it is one of the best pictures she has taken. It showed my bald  and also some of my fur that is growing but what was more important was that it also showed that I had no new bite marks on my skin. I had only bitten through one tiny bit for the whole week and my skin was not red and raw like before. 
This is our special edition of 'cats taking naps'. Popps does not yet want to sit in the basket that we all love but notice that she sleeps in the same position as us. San thought it was a cute thing that we all slept in the same direction in the afternoons when we sleep here. 

We are doing a shout out to our good friend Hat  to wish him a good recovery from his wound last night. Thank goodness it was not so serious and he was able to rest at cat_auntie's house. We wish all sometimes indoor kitties and their people a very safe day today.

3 comments:

  1. You are looking very lovely, Ms. Akira, and we noticed that the skin was looking smooth!

    The nap shots are great! You are all so cute!

    Have a great Sunday!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely photo of you, Miss Akira! :)

    We really enjoyed your nap shots, too. You are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to poor Hat. You do look lovely there, Akira. Happy to hear your skin and fur are getting better. The treatments are working. From Jessica

    ReplyDelete