Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday Tweet

San posted this picture earlier of us together. It was ok. I wasn't upset as I got the bigger share of the bed. And as you can see (but Bujang did not) I was secretly doing press ups.
Then I saw this! I was surprised. 
For those of you who asked if it was ok, the answer is NO! So yesterday when he came to the kitchen and he stared me down , I growled and yelled at him. I had not done that for many weeks. 

san came to see what the screaming was about and told Bujang to leave me alone. Since I was already in my cage, she closed the door and told me to rest. Then she told Bujang to leave the kitchen. Bujang was not a happy kitty but he did as san wanted him to do. 
Phew! I am so glad I have my own bed and blanket and Popps doesn't sit here at all. I prefur yoga to press ups. I heard the commotion all the way to the computer room I was in, But Ms Akira was ok. She just minded her own business.  This Popps is one scary Bossy Boots!!

ps san had posted 2 of these pictures already this week. But she thought she needed to again to make a good story. Thank you for the questions.

2 comments:

  1. Popps is getting a bit bossy again. We are happy to hear that Miss Akira is not minding all the fuss and is remaining calm. Meow from jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems there is a question of very fine boundaries here, and Bujang and Popps need to sort those out. Tanaka-Chan, it's unusual not to see you in the midst of the fray! W like the thought of you doing yoga instead!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete