Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday Tweet

Last Sunday San decided to put my cage in the living room under Akira's night cage. I was very surprised and pulled the bedding out and toppled my water bowl. But San did not scold me. She merely changed the bedding and replaced the water. Then she asked Feen to tell me that it's time to think about a new arrangement. Since I am family, I have to be comfortable with the new family routines. It was not so bad as I only eat in it. I sleep in the study as always and I can go to the kitchen, if I want, after my meals. I don't much like it though but San says we have to learn a new way as she was tired of having chairs in her bedroom and wants to have them at the dinner table like before. 
My brother Bujang was very curious and sat with me for a bit. 

4 comments:

  1. Pops, it is always good to have a new routine. From Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popps, we are glad you can see that this new routine is not so bad. You ARE family, pretty girl, and that makes us so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is always a little difficult to deal with, but we are sure you will get used to the new arrangement, Popps!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. With San's patience and kindness you will adapt to the change, dear one.

    ReplyDelete