Sunday, November 08, 2015

Easy Peasy Sunday

Good Sunday Everyone. Our week has been good and non hazy. There was only one yelling incident between Akira and Tanaka and that's about it. All in all excellent. 
I am getting used to my new doll although we are not great friends yet. San is a little worried that my tummy is a little redder than usual as a result of No Collar Sunday. She told me she was going to monitor the situation. 
I am doing a little better for No Collar Sunday. Actually No Collar Sunday begins on Saturday night. After out TCM San would not put the big collars on us. Instead we have our usual cat collars. So we get a whole Saturday night and the whole of Sunday. We only have our big collars again on Sunday night. 
I did not know what came over my sisfur Akira yesterday. I was just peering at her and she got into such a fit and jumped offur san's lap to pounce on me. I was so afraid I had to hide under the table. 
I think it was about time that Akira stood up for herself. If she does not tell Tanaka off, he would always bully her. I was glad she scolded him yesterday. But as usual I was on guard and would have helped her if she needed it. But she didn't so I went back to sleep. 

2 comments:

  1. We are so amazed at how the dynamics have shifted at your house! Popps has been a good influence, we think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are really settling down between you kitties. That is good news. We hope the coming week remains peaceful. From Jessica

    ReplyDelete