Friday, February 05, 2016

TGIF

      
We would like to wish everyone a good year of the Monkey. I was not pleased that San chose me as the monkey mascot as I thought Tanaka would be a better choice. But San said since I was becoming increasingly much more agile after my fever, it would bring me more and more luck as well. I told Fern that ever since my fever I had lost some weight and I now am able to enjoy myself more being lighter as well. My face is also much better with the Argasol wipes. So maybe it's true. I would be the best mascot for my family. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Year of the Monkey. Popps, you are right, Tanaka is a little monkey! But you make a pretty poster girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think you make a lovely mascot, Popps! Happy Year of the Monkey!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Year of the Monkey! Mum read that it is a Fire Monkey Year. We hope that it is good for all .
    We are so happy you are feeling better, lovely girl. We worry about you, dear!

    ReplyDelete