Saturday, June 11, 2016

Saturday Easy

Bujang was quite upset when he saw me packing for my weekend in Penang. He sat with me and circled around the bag that I was bringing. I told him that I was going for a short break and would be back on Monday. But I thought it best to tell Fern as well in case he looks for me and gets upset. 

Fern:I talked to Bujang. He was quite nervous for a while when I was communicating. Thus I asked him to help Mummy look after everything in the house while Mummy's away, make sure things are ok, so that when Mummy comes back she'll be very happy and give him more treats that he likes. He became more calm and more relaxed and focused. I reassure him that Mummy comes back soon so no worries. 

Fern's recommendation:
I recommend as soon as you step back in the house, get the treats ready in your handbag and give him right away when he comes over and greets you. That's the image I sent to him while communicating.

The kitties last night were looking very well. 


3 comments:

  1. You must not worry, Bujang. San looks after all of you so well and she needs to take a break from time to time. #1 tells us that Penang is a very nice place. We are sure you will get those nice treats when she returns.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujang, it is your turn to look after the house. Please don't worry - San will be thinking of you and the rest while she is away. Have a lovely time in Penang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bujang takes his role as caretaker of the family very seriously. What a love he is. We're very glad he had a chance to espress himself before his beloved San left for Penang. Rezki looks adorable.
    Have a wonderful time in Penang, dear San. Take some photos to show us if you can.

    ReplyDelete