Saturday, July 09, 2016

Saturday Easy

Fern gave the kitties Reiki yesterday and asked them about how they spent Hari Raya :)
Bujang:
He said he liked the festive seasons and he is happy and everything is great! He's also calm and relaxed. I praised him that he's a very good boy helping his Mummy to receive the guests. He showed me his joyful mode as he's walking around the house, looking after everything.
Poppy: 
I asked her how did Hari Raya go? She said it's not as noisy or busy as she expected. So she's fine with it. She said she was just observing the people. 
Tanaka:
He said he's sleepy and thus a little cranky, didn't want to talk much. He said everything was OK. I asked about Hari Raya, he said it's good, and he had got some attention, so he's pleased. 
Akira:
She said she was shy during Hari Raya and just wanted to keep to herself. I said she must have been adored by the visitors. She gave me more shyness. She showed me some sound and some images of lights.
Tanaka: I don't fink there will be many more people coming to my haus. It's time to really just relax and enjoy the quiet. 

3 comments:

  1. Festivities are fun but they are tiring and it is always so nice to return to quiet routine!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to relax again after a big holiday. But you four are great hosts and I bet your guests really enjoyed sharing the special holiday with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've all done so splendidly! We are very proud of you. We hope Rezki is doing well where he is boarded. Have a lovely, quiet weekend , dear friends.

    ReplyDelete