Friday, August 26, 2016

TGIF

Today's post is about my spiffiness as an indoor cat. 
  
When I first came to stay here, I had on this rather beautiful collar that showed off my black fur. Of course the human made me use this as she said without this collar, no one would be able to make me out. Such rudeness!
My second collar showed us off very well indeed. 
After someone commented that I needed to look like the male cat that I am, she decided that I needed a more manly collar. 
   
 Then for some inexplicable reasons, she made me wear this sissy one. This is NOT a good look for me. 
For National day she made everyone wear red and white. 
This is my latest look. It is called a Flutterfly. I wonder how many more looks I will have to suffer through before she allows me to rest. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rezki, aren't you the most adorable kitty! Your first photo made us gasp with delight. Sooo cute! We wish we could adopt you. We've fallen in love with you. You would always bring a smile to our faces and joy to our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a VERY fashionable and cool cat, Rez. I managed to lose the wonderful collar San sent me a couple of weeks ago and #1 hasn't managed to find it yet!

    Purrs,
    Da Genj

    ReplyDelete