Monday, September 05, 2016

Monday with Bujang

Yesterday after asking San again and again I finally got out to walk downstairs. It was not hazy and there was no more more burning if hell money so San borough me down. I sat most of the time in my carrier as I liked watching the happenings but I also got out to walk about and eat grass. 
Here I was making my choice of which blade to eat. 
I also looked around a bit as I have not been downstairs for a long time. 
But I mostly sat here as there were many strange noises and I was nervous after being away for so long. 
       But all in all I had a good time. 



3 comments:

  1. We are glad you were able to enjoy a nice walk outside, Bujang and that the air is not so smokey anymore.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a nice walk in the outdoors, is there, Bujang? You always look so sharp in your walking outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you to be able to feel grass on your feet! And you're all dressed up in your stylish collar. You look very handsome, dear one.

    ReplyDelete