Monday, January 29, 2018

The Rezki Report


I have made a lot of progress with my brothers and sisters. I have learnt to leave all girls alone and to tread carefully around them. Three weeks ago I had done a meet and greet with my brother Tanaka. We touched noses for a bit. Tanaka told Fern that he was curious about how I smell and I told  Fern that he is my brother and I was glad to do it. We can now sit together and I play less roughly with him although San tells me I should quit the slapping. 

All of us had also done some work with Craig. Craig is also a reiki master and helps us to settle our issues. It was only after Craig had done work with both Tanaka and I together in a shared session that Tanaka and I have understood each other more. That was when we had done the meet and greet. 

B: San told me through Fern that maybe it would be good for me to talk with Rezki more since he likes being with me. I find him too bold for my liking. Last week Rezki shared some stories about his adventures and I found them interesting. So we have been talking more. But I still want him to go slowly and to really stop wth the slapping. 

I can’t help it sometimes as they boys are such old fogeys and they only want to sleep. I am a more get-up-and-go kind of kitty. 

3 comments:

  1. Rez, I understand you TOTALLY because I am a little like you. I like to surprise my siblings but they don't like being surprised, so I get told off by #1. I am also the youngest cat here and it's not always easy.

    Purrs in Solidarity!
    Genji

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still young, Rezki. And like all young kitties you just want to play and horse around. But I am so impressed with the rapidly improving relations with you and everyone else. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We’ re so proud of you , precious Rezki! Sometimes it is hard being young and full of life when you are surrounded by elders. You want fun and they want rest. But you are doing splendidly. You know you are very special and loved cat to us.
    San’s photos are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete